Monday, May 16, 2011

How to use Grameenphone internet 40 MB @ 10 Taka

I use grameenphone internet. Most of the people of Bangladesh use Grameenphone internet. There are many internet packages given by grameenphone.P6 is one of them.
I use 1GB internet packages called P6.But this 1GB is not enaf for me. I used my 1GB internet packages first 15 days. My MB is over but date is not expire. But it's not good for me because this P6 offer is for 1 month mean 30 days.

Not I got an idea to use P6 after 0 MB. Now i recharge taka 10 to my grameenphonbe SIM.I use P6 on this SIM. Last 2 days i use
Gp internet at 10 Taka.I totally uses more then 40 MB.

Now i recharge 20 taka on my SIM Card and use internet. Already i used 50 MB i also download some files from internet.2.75 taka
Stay on my SIM.

2 comments:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

It worked,but today it's not working........ :( BOSS..